The Coffee Mom Popular Categories
For the Working Mom
Home Life Hacks
Get to Know the Cofee Mom
Hi, I’m Jessi, a working mom with two kids in Florida. I love to travel, cook, read, and experience new things. The Coffee Mom started in 2016 as a way to share my tips and life with other moms.
I lost my job as a paralegal the day after I told them I was pregnant. It was a tough time but forced me to rethink my priorities. I realized that I needed a career pivot and a creative outlet. So, I started this little mom blog, which has completely changed my life.
You can read my whole story, with all the twists and turns, on my About Me page to get to know me just a little better.
If you are an avid reader like me, then you may also be interested in my second site, The Bookish Mom. Over there, I share everything bookish, from book reviews to recommendations and even tips for starting your book blog or YouTube channel. I am a voracious Fantasy and Sci-Fi reader, so if you are too, then come check it out and walk away with a new book or two on your TBR.
- Precision Packing: Understanding Luggage Size Guidelines
- How to Make the Most of Your Trip to Tokyo
- How to Effectively Implement Preventive Health Measures
- Creative Foot Picture Ideas: Elevate Your Foot Photography Game with FeetFinder
- Does FeetFinder Actually Work? Exploring the World of Selling Feet Pictures